had mold and mildew that was hard to remove with regular cleaner so i tried this because it had bleach also i spray some on the mildew around my sink and waited a while and then rince off i didnot even scrub just rince and now my sink look very new & clean the smell is very strong because of the bleach so open a widow if not turn on a fan i am very happy with this product AND will buy More when needed
good ventilation required
I used this to clean 2 bathrooms. It was too much in one day for my throat. The fumes are serious. However: wow! Grout looks new! Even worked on my tile floor, although that took some scrubbing. The bathtub tiles and grout cleaned up without scrubbing. I sprayed it on, left the bathroom with the fan running and the door closed (with a dog, I didn’t want the fumes spreading–but they did anyway). Went back 30 min later and rinsed the walls and tub. Took 5 minutes but my throat got a bit raw. Came back later to scrub the floor. The bleach smell stayed in the house for days, and my throat did not return to normal for a day or so. For me it’s a trade-off: the results are so stunning that I’m okay with the effects of the fumes. However, I will not again do 2 bathrooms in one day. I will do them a week apart.
Spray it Stays
This is a great product. Spray it where you see mold and mildew and it stays on that area…no dripping on to other areas. Leave it on to dry by it self…no need to wipe…then the mold and mildew is gone. I recommend highly.