Keebler, Coconut Dreams, Fudge, Caramel & Coconut, 8.5 Oz (Pack of 4)
Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies, Fudge, Caramel and Coconut, 8.5 oz:
- A crispy, light and crunchy snack
- Kosher cookies dipped in gooey caramel, sprinkled with coconut and drizzled with creamy fudge
- Enjoy alone or with cold milk
- Made from 100% cocoa
- Caramel and coconut cookies contain no trans fat or cholesterol
- 8.5 oz pack of cookies
- A delicious anytime snack
- Only 140 calories per serving
- Contains 10 grams of sugar per serving
- Available in a single, 2-pack or 3-pack
Contains wheat, coconut, milk, soy and peanut ingredients.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm and Soybean Oil with TBHQ for Freshness), Coconut, Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Cocoa. Contains 2% or Less of Sorbitol, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Cornstarch, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Dextrose, Sorbitan Tristearate, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda), Carrageenan, Peanut Flour.
The neighborhood is roughly bound by North Prospect Drive to the south. LeJeune Road to the west, South Dixie Highway (US 1) and Rickenbacker Causeway to the north. Biscayne Bay to the east.It is south of the neighborhoods of Brickell and The Roads and east of Coral Gables.
The neighbourhood’s name has been sometimes spelt “Cocoanut Grove”.But the definitive spelling “Coconut Grove” was established when the city was incorporated in 1919.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars