LP Vinyl Records Photo from Discogs Various – Casino Lights VG
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|A1||–Al Jarreau And Randy Crawford||Your Precious Love
|A2||–Al Jarreau And Randy Crawford||Who’s Right, Who’s Wrong
|A3||–Al Jarreau And Randy Crawford||Sure Enough
|A4||–Randy Crawford Accompanied By Yellowjackets||Imagine
|B1||–Yellowjackets||Monmouth College Fight Song
|B2||–David Sanborn||Theme From “Love Is Not Enough”
|B4||–Neil Larsen And Buzz Feiten*||Casino Lights
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Recorded At – Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Pa-Giz Music
- Published By – Milk Money Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Mann and Weil Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Snow Music
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Published By – Teeth Music
- Published By – Barracuda Music (2)
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Hiatus Music
- Published By – Neil Larsen Publishing
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Kim Hutchcroft
- Arranged By [Horns] – Larry Williams
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin (tracks: A1 to A3), Richard Page (tracks: A1 to A3), Steven George* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Bass – Jimmy Haslip (tracks: B1), Marcus Miller (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4)
- Coordinator [Production] – Noel Newbolt
- Cover, Illustration – Leonard Konopelski*
- Drums – Art Rodriguez (tracks: B4), Ricky Lawson (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Engineer [Assistant Capitol Recording] – Don Henderson
- Engineer [Assistant Mountain Studios] – David Richards
- Guitar – Buzz Feiten* (tracks: A1 to A3, B4), Robben Ford (tracks: A4 to B4)
- Keyboards – Neil Larsen (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4), Russell Ferrante (tracks: B1)
- Liner Notes – Joe Robinson (10)
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Lenny Castro
- Photography By – Claudia Kunin, George Holz, Giuseppe Pino
- Producer – Tommy LiPuma
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Saxophone – David Sanborn (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Larry Williams
- Trombone, Bass Trombone, Flugelhorn – Bill Reichenbach (2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Chuck Findley, Jerry Hey
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Mike Mainieri (tracks: B2 to B4)
- Vocals – Al Jarreau (tracks: A1 to A3), Randy Crawford (tracks: A1 to A4)
Released with a printed inner sleeve.
“0” in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23718-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992371810
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): 1-23718-A JW1 #2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): TML-S 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): 1-23718 B JW2 #1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): TML-X 0
- Pressing Plant ID (Stamped in runout): 0
- Rights Society (A1, A2, B2, B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A3 to B1, B3): BMI
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
||Casino Lights (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||23718-1||Australia||1982|
||Casino Lights – Recorded Live At Montreux, Switzerland (CD, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||923 718-2||Europe||Unknown|
||Casino Lights (LP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||P-11255||Japan||1982|
||Casino Lights – Recorded Live At Montreux, Switzerland (CD, Comp, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-23718-2||Germany||1989|
||Casino Lights – Recorded Live At Montreux, Switzerland (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||8122-79571-7||Europe||2014|
Very Good (VG)
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!