Scott Moist Wipes Refill (170 Wipes) – 2 Pack
Scott Naturals Flushable Cleansing Cloths, Refill, 170-Count:
- 1 resealable refill bag with 170 flushable wipes
- Unscented cleaning wipes are 100% flushable; immediately starts to break down after flushing
- SafeFlush technology ensures that they are sewer and septic safe
- Safe for sensitive skin; fragrance-free, alcohol-free, free of dyes and hypoallergenic
- A refreshing clean for the whole family
- Fibres are 100% plant-sourced
- A complete clean with Scott 1000 and Scott Flushable Wipes
- Packaging may vary from image shown
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Malic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Instructions: Double Zip: Zip to close. Tear to open.
Works Okay, Smells HORRIFICALLY
The wipes weren’t bad, they didn’t rip. But THE SMELL. OH GOD THE SMELL. They came out of the container smelling so bad… like expired food? Or dead plants? Maybe diapers? I can’t tell. Something absolutely horrifying. Who wants to wipe themselves with something that smells SO BAD? Come on! I don’t know if this is a bad batch or what, but I’m so reluctant to try again.
Scott Naturals Flushable Cleansing Cloths Refill
I keep these in both of my bathrooms, I wish everyone did. I have tried others brands and these are the best, for quality and cost. This is not a product people really talk a lot about. But, we should I guess. It should be in every bathroom, right along with toilet paper.
Home and beyond
Like the Scotts natural line. Because the bag can be resealed is a huge plus! I take this bag on the go with my toddler and his travel potty seat (I actual keep a bag of these in his travel potty seat bag). When I take a wipe out a million don’t come out with it. Keeps his little tushie clean. Works well for the little one as well as adults in the bathroom. We can all use the same product. The brand (I saw this on the the tissue boxes) plants a tree for every 3 they use. Huge plus in my book, and I will continue to support this brand and their products.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!