Vinyl LP Helen Reddy – Long Hard Climb G
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Helen Reddy – Long Hard Climb
Capitol Records – SMAS-11213
Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Los Angeles Pressing
|A1||Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress)
|A3||A Bit O.K.
|A4||Don’t You Mess With A Woman
|B1||The West Wind Circus
|B2||If We Could Still Be Friends
|B3||Long Hard Climb
|B4||Until It’s Time For You To Go
|B5||The Old Fashioned Way
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – Valando Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sunbeam Music Inc.
- Published By – Catpatch Music, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Big Ax Music
- Published By – Every Little Tune, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Gypsy Boy Music Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jim Horn (tracks: B4)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Al Capps (tracks: A1, A5, B3), Lee Holdridge (tracks: B1, B2)
- Art Direction – John Hoernle
- Engineer – Armin Steiner
- Engineer [Cutting] – Doug Sax
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Jay Senter (tracks: A4), Tom Catalano (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
- Vocals – Helen Reddy
Issued in a roll-fold cover
℗ 1973 Capitol Records, Inc.
- Vendor: wojciech such
- No ratings found yet!