Vinyl LP Kenny Rogers – Kenny G
Kenny Rogers – Kenny
|A1||You Turn The Light On
|A2||You Decorated My Life
|A3||She’s A Mystery
|A6||I Want To Make You Smile
|B1||Santiago Midnight Moonlight
|B2||One Man’s Woman
|B3||In And Out Of Your Heart
|B5||Coward Of The County
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – American Studios, Nashville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Pressed By – All Disc Records, Inc.
- Record Company – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Licensed From – United Artists Corporation
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music
- Published By – Dar-Jen Music
- Published By – Satsuma Music
- Published By – Big Heart Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Windchime Music, Inc.
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Orange Grove Music
- Published By – Mister Moose Music
- Published By – M-3 Music Co.
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Co.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Roger Bowling Music
- Published By – Sleepy Hollow Music
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Justis, Edgar Struble (tracks: B4)
- Art Direction, Design – Bill Burks (2)
- Backing Vocals – Bergen White, Bobby Daniels, Buzz Cason, Don Gant, Donna McElroy, Edgar Struble, Lea Jane Berinati, Steven Glassmeyer*, Todd Cerney, Tom Brannon, Yvonne Hodges
- Banjo – Bobby Thompson
- Bass – Bob Moore, Charles (Chuck) Jacobs*, Joe Osborn
- Clavinet – Edgar Struble
- Drums – Bobby Daniels (2)
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee (tracks: A3, B3)
- Guitar – Billy Sanford, Dave Kirby*, Jerry Shook, Jimmy Capps, Johnny Christopher, Larry Keith, Randy Dorman, Ray Edenton, Reggie Young, Rick Harper, Steve Glassmeyer, Tommy Allsup
- Management – Ken Kragen & Co.*
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Percussion – Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Reid Miles
- Piano – Bobby Wood, Chuck Cochran*, Davis Briggs*, Edgar Struble, Gene Golden, Hargus “Pig” Robbins*, Larry Keith, Shane Keister
- Producer – Larry Butler
- Remix – Larry Butler
- Saxophone – Steve Glassmeyer
- Strings – Sheldon Kurland Strings*
- Synthesizer – Edgar Struble
Label rimtext credits record company as “United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.”. No mention of Liberty/United.
“Coward Of The Country” appears on sleeve and label, correct title should be “Coward Of The County.”
Tracks #A3, B3: Jack Clement Studio, Nashville – USA.
Tracks #A1, A2, A4, A5, B1, B2, B4, B5: American Studio, Nashville – USA.
Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville – USA.
Track A1: Blackwood Music / Dar-Jen Music / Satsuma Music / Big Heart Music – BMI
Track A2: Music City Music, Inc. – ASCAP
Track A3: Tree Pub. Co., Inc. / Windchime Music, Inc. – BMI
Track A4: Combine Music Corp. – BMI / Music City Music, Inc. – ASCAP
Track A5: Unart Music Corp. – BMI
Track A6: Orange Grove Music – BMI
Track B1: Mister Moose Music – BMI
Track B2: M-3 Music Co. / Cherry Lane Music Co. – ASCAP
Track B3: Combine Music Corp. – BMI
Track B4: Warner Bros. Inc. – ASCAP
Track B5: Roger Bowling Music – BMI / Sleepy Hollow Music – ASCAP
- Vendor: wojciech such
- No ratings found yet!