Vinyl LP Linda Ronstadt – Get Closer VG+
Linda Ronstadt – Get Closer
|A2||The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
|A3||I Knew You When
|A4||Easy For You To Say
|A5||People Gonna Talk
|A6||Talk To Me Of Mendocino
|B1||I Think It’s Gonna Work Out Fine
|B5||Sometimes You Just Can’t Win
|B6||My Blue Tears
- Art Direction, Design – Kosh*, Ron Larson
- Backing Vocals – Debbie Pearl* (tracks: B4), Edie Lehmann (tracks: B3), Linda Ronstadt (tracks: A1, A3, B4), Patti Austin (tracks: A1, A3), Rosemary Butler (tracks: A1, A3, B3, B4)
- Bass – Bob Glaub
- Drums – Rick Shlosser (tracks: B1, B4), Russell Kunkel* (tracks: A1 to A5,)
- Electric Guitar – Andrew Gold (tracks: A1, B4), Dan Dugmore (tracks: A4, B1, B3), Danny Kortchmar (tracks: A1 to A4, B3), Waddy Wachtel (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B4)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore (tracks: A2, B2, B5)
- Photography By – Aaron Rappoport*
- Piano – Bill Payne (tracks: A2, A3, A5,)
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By, Mixed By – George Massenburg, Val Garay
- Vocals – Linda Ronstadt (tracks: B1, B5, B6)
Track B6 produced in January, 18th. 1978
Recorded and mixed at George Massenburg Studios
between August 10th. 1981 – August 15th. 1982
Mastered at the Mastering Lab
1st cat # appears on center label.
2nd cat # appears on spine.
3rd cat # appears on rear sleeve.
Variations for Var. 5: An “E A S T” embossed around the center hole of Side B indicates it was pressed at Specialty Records Corporation using metal parts that were originally made for use at Allied Record Company based on the etchings.
- Vendor: wojciech such
- No ratings found yet!