VINYL LP Michael McDonald – If That’s What It Takes G+
Michael McDonald – If That’s What It Takes
|A1||Playin’ By The Rules
|A2||I Keep Forgettin’
|A4||I Gotta Try
|A5||I Can Let Go Now
|B2||If That’s What It Takes
|B3||No Such Luck
|B5||Believe In It
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △2074
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-16964
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-16965
- Published By – Genevieve Music
- Published By – Edzactly Publishing
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Sailmaker Music
- Published By – Milk Money Music
- Published By – Random Notes
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Sailors Dancing Songs
- Published By – McWalker Music
- Published By – Coop Music
- Published By – Uncle Josh’s Song Emporium
- Published By – World Song Publishing Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Jerry Hey
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Marty Paich
- Art Direction, Design – Jeff Adamoff
- Coordinator [Production] – Joan Parker, Kathy Walker, Vicki Fortson
- Engineer [Basic Track Engineer] – Donn Landee (tracks: A2), Jim Isaacson (tracks: A5, B1, B3), Lee Herschberg (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Bobby Hata
- Engineer [Mixdown Engineer] – Lee Herschberg
- Engineer [Overdub Engineer] – Donn Landee, Jim Isaacson, Lee Herschberg, Mark Linett
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Ken Deane, Steve McManus*
- Management [Direction] – Front Line Management, Irving Azoff
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer – Lenny Waronker, Ted Templeman
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Michael Boddicker
- Technician [Keyboard Technician] – Paul Medeiros
“SLM △” in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Chappell Music shown on inner sleeve.
Uncle Josh’s Song Emporium shown as Uncle Josh’s Emporium on inner sleeve.
World Song Publishing Inc. shown on release as World Song Pub. Inc.
Recorded at Warner Bros. Recording Studio, N. Hollywood, CA and Sunset Sound, Hollywood
Strings recorded at Oceanway Recording, Hollywood
Mastered at Warner Bros. Recording Studio
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!